- Concrete Strategies constructed the tilt-up walls for this 800,000-square-foot distribution center.
- A brutal 2003/2004 winter, with over four feet of frost on the ground, Clayco installed the footings and the perimeter floor slabs. The use of 16 ground heaters allowed CSI to thaw the subgrade and pour the perimeter slabs in preparation of forming and pouring the tilt-up panels.
- Tilt-up started in January 2004 and the last panel was erected at the end of April.
- The facility employs cross-dock organization and includes 158 dock doors, eight customer delivery doors at grade and a drive-in door.
- The storage space has clear heights of 38 feet six inches