- Centene Plaza was written about in the Peri Newsletter, featuring Centene’s cost-effective solutions using unique configurations of sky tables. Download the article here.
- Concrete Strategies performed the entire structural concrete package for the 17-story office tower and parking garage
- Over 24,000 cubic yards of concrete and 3,200 tons of reinforced steel and post tension cables were placed on this project
- In addition to the office building, a 1,900-space parking garage was built simultaneously
- An innovative sequencing plan was developed so that as the floors of the concrete frame were built, the window wall went up simultaneously, which allowed for both components to be built alongside each other and completed at the same time.